Tuesday 15 September 2009

Let Me Grow My Fringe


I believe I've said
that I write it down as
it enters my head

Well, here's an incoming message:

Thursday the 1st October will be the second time I've presented an Appledore Book Festival Fringe Event. Last year's event was a great success and like last year, the entertainment will be from a colourful palette of music and poetry.

The event will be held in St. Mary's Hall - a superb little venue - and will start at 9.00pm(ish).
Tickets £5 at the door, or can be booked (recommended) on: 01237 424949


Artists will include:


Colin Shaddick - poet, singer/songwriter and 'The Great British Eccentric 2009'


3's Company - a cappella trio


Moxey - rap poet


Kevin Aram - singer/songwriter


Martin Parker - poet


'Juggling' Dave Clinch - musician


Chris Ayliffe & Caroline Cassinelli - blues and jazz



I look forward to seeing you there.
Eccentrically.
Colin.



No comments:

Post a Comment